Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Wedding ~ Pt. 2

The Wedding ~ Pt. 2
Bree designed the five tiered brides cake herself. Lots of pearls, henna inspired designs, their monogram, quilting, & lots & lots of fondant pearls!
And yes, they had a groom's cake, although it wasn't quite as noteworthy as Shelby's armadillo cake, Lori & Shann, in Steel Magnolias! It was very pretty, double chocolate, so double yummy!

Bree & her bridesmaids. Granddaughter is on far right back row.
Bree & her daddy putting the same lucky penny in her shoe for good luck that my daddy put in my shoe back in 1974!
My DH, Bree & Anthony, Me, & my Mother
Handsome little ringbearer & his proud daddy
Quick snapshot of the happy couple cutting their wedding cake.

Boy, do we still have some pretty flowers! I finally cut the stems off & am now just floating them in water. Karla would be proud of how much good I'm getting out of these babies!!

Special pic for Rhea & Ele, as I just know they will want proof that I did use some BLING in the wedding. A few of the roses & gerbera daisies did have a tad of crystal bling in their centers!! For those of you traveling this week, please be safe. And I do hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving with those you love & hold near & dear!
Hugs,
Stephanie




12 comments:

Beth Leintz said...

What a beautiful wedding- the colors; the cakes- with the monograms and quilting; beautiful pictures of the bride- well of everybody- but I'm thinking of the barefoot one and the one with the puppies- fun post!

Oh and the flower pictures are just gorgeous!

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

YAY more piccies! Wooo HOoo.
More gorgeousness (is that a word??)to look at.

And hey i love the Grooms cake, i bet it tasted better than a slab of Armadillo backside any day! *grin*.

xxoo
Shann

roseroomnz.com said...

oh so very beautiful, everything, you must be so proud and happy, love seeing the fur children involved:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, what beautiful photos! Bree looks so amazing and everything is just perfect!! Love both cakes and the flowers are gorgeous too!!
Kathy :)

Michele said...

What a beautiful wedding! Thank you for sharing the pictures. I just wanted to stop by and wish you and your family a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving.
Hugs~
Michele

Lori said...

Stephanie, Beautiful!!! I just about wore a path to the computor checking for the pics!!This was so exciting and gorgous to see! The dresses, cake,flowers,bride beautiful, groom WOW, and that sure was a great looking Mother of the Bride!!! Can't wait to see the reception hall!!! Yes Shannon and I are sad no armadillo!LOL Write soon!!!! Love, Lori

Celestina Marie said...

Steph the cakes are fatastic. Bree did an excellent job of designing that beautiful cake and the grooms cake looks yummy too. Beautiful pics of you all together. Thank you for sharing!
Hugs, Celestina

Anonymous said...

Hi I looove your blog could you post mine? Thank You Denise
http://wwwshabbycottageboutique.blogspot.com/

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Steph, It looks absolutely gorgeous. I knew it would! That's not because i'm smart it's because you are the beautiful mother of the bride! Gerber daisies with bling, oh my, my heart is beating!

Charmingdesigns said...

I have enjoyed your pictures soooo much. The wedding ws sooo beautiful, thank you for sharing and making us all feel a part of this wonderful time! laurie

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Wow, you guys actually had beautiful bridesmaid dresses! That isn't easy to do, these girls are lucky to get to wear them. EVerything is beautiful! Congratulations!

Merci-Notes said...

Oh So Beautiful! I wish them many Blessings!
What a wonderful time of year to get married! I never thought so as a young girl but now feel it is such a special time of year...even if there is snow . You are lucky there~ no snow! :)
Oh. have to go...I am sharing my computer with my hubby , can't wait for him to get his new one!
Hugs,
Mary