Monday, October 15, 2007

My PRH Girlfriends

My Pretty Romantic Home Girlfriends


Can you believe how fast the holidays are approaching? I can't!!! Maybe it is because it has been so hot here in Texas until just the last few days that it still feels like summer instead of fall. Or maybe it is because I've been up to my neck in wedding plans for my daughter! In any case the holidays are really just around the corner & I have some wonderful gift ideas from some of my special friends that I would love to tell you about.


I'm a member of THE MOST FANTASTIC group of ebay sellers, all who are talented ladies that love adding to the decor of our homes & sharing with others. We are PRH sisters ~ Pretty Romantic Homes sisters. A nicer, sweeter more loving group of ladies you will never meet.


And this week we are inviting you get to know us better & to see the wonderful things that we have to offer.





Click on the names on the list below to go straight to each lady's store . . . . .they all have wonderful items, & who knows, you might just find THE PERFECT Christmas gift or something that you just can't live without!!


AMY from Bunny Rose Cottage ~ adorable handcrafted roses, pumpkins, cinnamon ornaments, gift tags



BERTIE from Aunt May's Cottage ~ elaborate Victorian pillows, medallions, linens, sachets, china, wedding items, & more



CELESTE from La Rea Rose ~ beautiful handpainted roses items, Tuscan handpainted items, ornaments, dream tags



CONNIE from Living Beautifully ~ sweet handpainted ornaments, pillows, template designs



ELE from A Bit of Pink Heaven ~ terrific tussie mussies, handcrafted boxes, tags



KAREN from Secondhand Rose ~ stunning painted items, altered art tags, sews


KATIE from Rose*Breeze*Boutique ~ unique handmade totes, pillows, quilts, & handpainted items

LORENA from 2ChicFriends ~ lovely handpainted items, tags, ornaments, tea cozies



RHEA from Sweet*N*Shabby*Roses ~ precious tags, collages, ornaments, handpainted items



SHARON from Sweet Victorian Rose ~ charming handpainted Victorian Heart charms


STEPHANIE from Angelic Accents (me!) ~ antique & Venetian Glass mirrors, china, fabric, jewelry


The pretty pink cake plates below in graduated sizes are offered on my ebay site AngelicAccents! They are at the starting bid of $24.95 right now (that is only $12.48 per cake stand!) but they end in about 6 hrs. so hurry if you want them!!

Please do visit all my girlfriends this week, as I feature a few of their awesome items!!


Hugs,

Stephanie

18 comments:

COLLS GARDEN said...

Oh Steph, thanks for coming to visit. I have missed all you girls. I just checked Amy's (BunyRose Cottage) etsy before I went to bed, everything is so lovely I can see I will have to check out all your PRH girlfriends in the morning.
Luv Coll :-}

Unknown said...

Beautiful Steph! Thank you so much for this sweet post!! I will get working on mine tonight!!

Love ya,
Amy

a Pocket Angel said...

Hi Stephanie! What a delightful bunch of eBay Gals you are.. Thanks so much for sharing them all with us :-}
The wedding is getting so close, I just bet you are very busy these days! Please remember to take care of yourself.....
Hugs & Love ~Mary~ :-}

Miss Rhea said...

Love it all !! But Love you girls more. :)
Hugs,
Rhea

vickie said...

Beautiful post, Miss Steph, maybe I can be added after the first of the year, I'm planning on making some things then!

luvs,
Vickie

Natasha Burns said...

Lovely lovely!
(yes I'll share pics of the chandeliers for you!!!)
Natasha : )

roseroomnz.com said...

Lovely, I have been and visited each girls gorgeous shop. Now I have to get busy selling my own stuff so I can afford to buy all your stuff and have it shipped to me! Take Care - Rachael-xo

Bertie said...

Wow! That looks fabulous. What an honor to be part of such a loving, talented and wonderful bunch of ladies! I'm so glad you are part of us, too. Take care, my friend, it will soon be more relaxing for you. Are you planning a nice vacation? You sure deserve it!

Bertie
Aunt May's Cottage

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

It's all so lovely; thanks for sharing the prettiness!
(I've looked into that group, and they're not accepting new members..... waaaaahhhhh!! But if they ever do, I'm in! :)

Nonie said...

You all are one group of crafty ladies. Beautiful!

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

Beautiful Goodies!!!

Connie said...

Steph, you know how much I love ya, chick! Queen of Bling but NOT toilet cleaning!! Hah.......

Celestina Marie said...

Steph your blog is lovely and your presentation of PRH is beautiful. I feel so blessed to be apart of this lovely group of talented and giving ladies. HUGS to you!
Love ya, Celestina

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

Hiya Miss Steph,
WOW what an amazing bunch of talented and gorgeous gals! I am going to visit all of them.

Hugs,
Shann xxoo

Betty said...

I'm off to shop. Thanks for all of the links. I see lots of pretty things I like.

Lori said...

Steph, I'm here! I just can't seem to get caught up and now two costumes to finish! I'll email you later! Love, Lori P.S. Watch the mail!!!!!!

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Lots of talent and lots of pretties!

ShabbyInTheCity said...

I hope you will invite these talented ladies to the Christmas Craft Fair I'm having :)