Wednesday, October 8, 2008

HALLOWEEN 2008 SWAP ~ Pt. 2

HALLOWEEN 2008 SWAP ~ Pt. 2



Here is the continuation of Halloween 2008 Swap hosted by Amy of Four Sisters in a Cottage. The following items were what I received from my terrific YOUNG partner (she is a mere babe ~ only 19, and soooo very talented!) Lindsey of Two Crazy Crafters.




She stamped the cutest Halloween card for me & signed it "Bugs & Hisses"!!


I just love this vintage look tussie mussie ~ and it was just full of the yummiest candy corn taffy ever (WAS full is the operative phrase here!). I just love the scaredy cat graphic on it! And Lindsey even sent me my very favorite Halloween graphic on a little wooden tag ~ see the pic of the little frightened kids ~ I sent her that EXACT same graphic on a tag I made for her!! Do you feel the vibes, Lindsey?!?!


Isn't this chunky wood Spooky sign just perfect for me ~ I love the lettering style & the fact that it looks aged!



She even made me the most adorable Halloween Pumpkin Wand ~ complete with beautiful purple, orange, & black shimmery streamers. I think my granddaughter might just try to take off with this!!



And for my glittery, sparkly obsession, she included this Boo-tiful Ghost cupcake with the most heavenly pink glitter icing!!!



Love the Skeleton Jack's metal sign



And my very VERY favorite piece ~ one of Lindsey's specialties ~ a terrific piece of altered art ~ a wonderful Halloween collage!! Go check out the blog she shares with her mother here ~ they are quite a talented duo!!


Lindsey, thank you sooo very much for spoiling me with these great treats! I had such fun being your partner in this swap & will always think of you each time that I decorate with your lovely creations!! Thanks from my entire family for helping "Spook Up" our home this year!


Bugs & Hisses to you, too, sweet Lindsey!


5 comments:

Laume said...

I agree, the aged Spooky sign is great. And the "I do believe in spooks" is adorable. I can just hear the cowardly lion in my head as I read it.

vickie said...

Wow, Steph, you two really went all out for this swap! I love everything you sent them and they sent you! But most of all, I love everything you sent me last year for our swap! lol

Shirl said...

Hi Steph what cute gifts you got from Lindsey, I love the wand and the ghost cupcake is so cute! Her Halloween collage is just beautiful!
Love you, SHirl
Shirls Rose COttage

Tardevil said...

That's some great Halloween loot!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I'm glad you liked your goodies! Thank you for all the compliments! I had a lot of fun putting it together.
Lindsey