Friday, October 10, 2008

FRIDAY FLEA MARKET 10/10/08

FRIDAY FLEA MARKET 10/10/08


Just a little sneak peek again this week of some of the vintage items I'm offering here at my selling blog Angelic Accents a la Carte.


Now, I'm not selling my sweet little black furball, Muffin......yet! Doesn't he look mischievious here? I'm babysitting my grandpuppies this week & Muffin hops up in the kitchen chair each time I take them outside, then he slaps their bottoms as they come back in!


He has truly gotten his bluff in on Willie, my son-in-law's baby! Willie is a real sweetheart, even if he does like to sleep in my little shih tzu, Rosie's pink toile bed!! Here he is where I caught him on my living room sofa on my new Thanksgiving pillow. MY dogs aren't even allowed on the sofa! I just didn't have the heart to make him hop down, tho. Just look at that adorable, content look on his face!

Here Muffin is using his old pal Daisy, my daughter's dog, as a leap-frog partner! Never a dull moment here, at least not for another week!


Hugs & Happy Shopping,

6 comments:

Tardevil said...

Stopping by to invite you to my
STIM-A-LA-TIN PARTY! Have a great weekend.

Connie said...

Your's and Bree's animals are just tooo funny for words, honey! I love it when you post their antics...... LOL
Smooches for our mum
Connie

vickie said...

Steph, the critters are so cute, Muffin has a sweet face! I'm sure they are loving staying with "Grandma!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Steph, your house guests are way cute. What fun they are having at Grandma's. Muffin is such a cutie and Willie looks very content on the bed.
Have a great weekend,
Hugs, Celestina
la rea rose

Laume said...

Muffin definitely looks like he rules the roost. What an adorable pile of fur!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, what a sweet post! You're right - Muffin does look like my fur babies (more like Mrs. B, who was part persian than Mr. B, who was just a long-haired black cat!) LOVED the leap frog photo!!!...Donna