Kreativ Blogger Award ~ My Values
My new funnest, bestest friend Tardevil over at Confessions of a 40-Something Mama Queen gave me this pretty little award, by way of Bo at blinksnwinksfrombrown-eyes, and has asked me to post the 6 Things I Value & the 6 Things I Don't Value.Then, I'm going to ask a few bloggers to do the same.
Here's the rules: Mention the blog that gave you the award and comment on their blog to let them know that you have posted their award. You also have to list 6 things you VALUE and 6 things you Don't VALUE. Lastly, you have to pass the award onto 6 other friends! So here it goes...
The 6 Things I Value Most are:
1. God ~ Without the peace & love & understanding that comes from our dear Lord, nothing else is ever of any value anyway.
2. Family & Friends / Love ~ This is what I live for......my family: DH, Mother, daughter, granddaughter, SIL, soon-to-be little grandson, my sweet puppies, kitty, & grandpuppies, extended family. Friends, both the physical ones & the "virtual" ones ~ bloggers are awesome! All anyone really ever needs is LOVE (hear the Beatles here?)
3. Health ~ The older I get, the more I value this.
4. Happiness / Peace / Laughter ~ Giggles
5. Home ~ my little shallowness here is showing, but I truly love & value my home & my "stuff", too. Give me the choice of a terrific vacation or staying home & doing something to my home, & I'll pick HOME every time! It's my own little special coccoon, my safe haven, full of all I love & value.
The 6 Things I DON'T Value:
1. Lying ~ My number one pet peeve. Don't EVER lie to me because that is one thing I cannot forget. Forgiving someone who has lied to me is pretty hard, too!
2. Cheating ~ Winners don't cheat....Cheaters don't win!
3. Envy ~ Get over it....it makes EVERYONE miserable!
4. Greed ~ ditto
5. Grumpiness ~ see above!
6. Mean-spirited/Maliciousness ~ If you can't say anything nice, just shush up!
The 6 people I would like to pass this award on to:
1. Shirl at Shirl's Rose Cottage
2. Nan at Manic for Mosaics
3. Mary at Isabella's Closet
4. Rhea at Sweet N Shabby Roses
5. Jen at Jennifer's Petal Palace
6. Vickie at Visuals by Vickie
Now I've got to pop in on Tardevil & let her know I've finally posted this.....see it is HER fault I'm so behind on everything, because she told us that we should all be out stimulatin' the economy, & boy have I been doing it!!!!