Friday, February 20, 2009

The "Other" Half!!

The "Other" Half!!
Last time I posted about all the wonderful treats from my friend & PRH Sister Shirl. Well, Shirl just happens to have a daughter named Jen of Jennifer's Petal Palace & she is every bit as sweet as Shirl is, & I was lucky to have Jen as my Christmas Swap partner!


I purchased some beautiful silver & pink handpainted Christmas ornies from Jen years ago before I ever met her, so this year she gifted me with some beautiful blue handpainted ornies that go great in my red/blue dining room!!

Jen knows that I collect spare body parts (hands to be exact), so she handpainted her special roses on this lovely hand vase for me. Look, Vic, I don't have to try to swipe yours now!!



Jen also creates the yummiest faux food that you'll ever see. I am so lucky to have some of her beautiful cupcakes!



She also gifted me with this adorable birthday cake!

Look at this gorgeous vintage inspired ornament!!! Love the millinery on it!

Jen knows how much I love cupcakes, so she gifted me with two of her precious cupcake ornies ~ one blue....


one pink....


And the piece de resistance....my very own "JEN" special faux ice cream cone!!




See, I told you she was the other half of the dynamic duo of Shirl/Jen!! To view more of Jen's items, you can visit her Lolli Shop Store here.

Now, I'm off to find more missing pictures.....

Hugs,


5 comments:

vickie said...

Beautiful ornies, Steph, and beautiful pictures. I love Jen and Shirl's work, they are so talented.

Connie said...

Oooh, Steph, Jen did such a good and "sweet" (LOL) job on those goodies, chickee!!!! How cute they are and I know how you like "hands"!
Smooches for our well-coiffed mum,
Connie

Jennifer said...

Steph,Thank you for such a sweet post on my work.I am so happy you enjoyed our christmas swap as much as I did.I just LOVE everything you sent me!
I still have to post all my swap gifts.My new camera Joe got me, takes great pics.I just need him to take my pics now.LOL cause I can't do it.LOL Your valentine pics are very pretty.Thank you agian,Big hugs to all!Love ya,Jen

Shirl said...

Hi Steph, so sweet of you to post all your pretties from Jen. She is just so talented. Don't know where she gets that from!
I love love love that HP cupcake ornament and the roses on the blue is just so pretty. I don't get to see everything she makes. Some things get out the door before I get a chance to see them! LOL
Love you, Shirl
SHirls Rose COttage

roseroomnz.com said...

Wow, what a lot of gorgeous goodies you have got there! Rachaelxo