Friday, October 22, 2010

Going a Little Batty!

Halloween is nearing and I can hardly wait!

We might even have a new little spook by then ~ daughter is already having irregular contractions and has started dilating, although we pray she can last till at least early November!! I'll keep you posted!

In the meantime, I wanted to share a few of my bat images.....

photo source Centsational Girl



photo source Graphics Fairy



photo source BHG

Some of my Halloween jewelry charms that I sell

Vampire State Building

A tablescape I did a couple of years ago with little bats on my plates



My black twiggy tree with my cross-stitched and felted ornies on it




Also sharing some of my sweet little grandson's pics from the visit to the Pumpkin Patch last week.....





Bugs and Hisses,

8 comments:

The Urban Chic said...

Stephanie, I love it all. I wish the fire hadn't happened so I could have decorated for Halloween, but just don't have the time.Got the new microwave/vent in and still waiting on the stove. The tablescape is my favorite, but then all you do is my favorites.Thanks for sharing your spooky, pretty things.Hugs, Pat

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

A new grandbaby? It's been too long since I've visited you...congratulations my friend!

LOVE your tablescape!

Unknown said...

Your Grandson is a cutie for sure!

I love your tree with the felted ornies! So cute!

Roselle

Victoria said...

Ohhhh what a precious little munshkin your grandson is!!! I want to snuggle him!

Your decorations are great and love the spooky images!

The Old Parsonage said...

Hi Stephanie

What a great Halloween tree - love all the handmade ornies.

and I see you've even spooked up your signature.

Leann

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Stephanie!
I know you are excited about the new grandbaby, I would be too!
Your little grandson is a real cutie patoodie!

Love all you "batty" decorations.
So cute.

hugs
Sissie

Unknown said...

what fun it must be at your house on Halloween..
Love your decorations and what a cute little guy you have there..
Happy Halloween,
Shirley & Cupid

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Don't kids just love pumpkins? They have such fun with them. I just spent 3 hours at the pumpkin patch with my little one today, she had to talk to and meet just about every single one that was growing in the fields!