Friday, December 7, 2007

Santa Claus is Coming to Town!


Santa Claus is Coming to Town!


In fact, he is already making his debut at our house! This sweet pink confection was designed by my dear friend, Rhea of Sweet N Shabby Roses. Isn't he just the most adorable thing?
My mother-in-law made this cross-stitch Santa for me as a birthday surprise years ago & I treasure it. It comes out every November & stays on display thru February. Still haven't decided how to use these little angel loves, but I'm sure I'll come up with something! Probably will hit me after I go to bed tonight. Is anyone else like that ~ you know, you lay there waiting to go to sleep & start getting all these wonderful ideas? Then you can't go to sleep because you're so excited? I've been doing that a lot lately!!
Look what my sweet lil PRH sis, Amy of Bunny Rose Cottage sent me ~ a small mirror ornament! How appropriate for me since I sell antique mirrors from my store AngelicAccents here on eBay! Amy, this looks almost EXACTLY like the one I let get away & then wished I had kept!! Maybe DH will take the hint & buy me a heart-shaped one for Valentine's Day......wouldn't that be awesome?!?!
This is one of my favorite paintings. It is by Thomas Kincaide. I leave it out year-round. I could really see us living in a beautiful old Victorian like this some day with that awesome wrap around porch! Pic is a little blurry, so I'll try again to get a better one.

This is just the sweetest lil pup I've seen since, well, since my little shih tzu Rosie was a baby! Got this in an email the other day. This Chihuahua cutie was born in Japan back in May with this "heart" on its body!!

Hey, Vickie, wouldn't this make a fun playmate for Miss Margarita?
Sweet dreams to all!
Hugs,
Stephanie

12 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

What a cute Pink Santa. Love the bals in the jar - so pretty.
Alison

Unknown said...

Your so sweet Steph :) As soon as I saw that heart mirror ornament, I knew I HAD to get it for you! I was so excited :)

I love Rhea's santa! And the apothecary jar with pink ornaments is so pretty!!! Love the Kincaid print too. I want a porch like that so bad! We have one along the whole front of our house but I want a wraparound too :)

That puppy is so ADORABLE!!! I just want to snuggle with him :)

Love ya,
Amy

Mary said...

Hello Stephanie, I think I put a bid on that cute Santa from Rhea. I know he has a good home:) Love her sweet things...Your heart mirror looks so cute. My neighbor has a church by Kincaide ,they are beautiful. The puppy is precious,I can see keeping him. Have a great afternoon.
Hugs Mary :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my heart what a cute puppy! I have vintage pink ornaments I was going to sell this season or make a wreath.My princess CeCe was attacked a week and half ago by pitbull..she is on the mend now,but really dragged me down,she is lucky to be alive,a horrible site! Denise

Sandra Evertson said...

Beautiful holiday decor and that pup, too much!
Happy Holidays!
Sandra Evertson

Alicia ~ Time Worn Style said...

Hi Steph, I keep a pretty little notebook next to the bed for all those fabulous ideas you get before you go to sleep. Mind you some of those ideas dont look so good in the light of day ha!!
Alicia ~ time worn style

Charmingdesigns said...

Hi Stephanie, Please email me regarding my SCARLETT. lm.sm@juno.com
Thanks, Laurie
ps. puppy is soooo cute!

vickie said...

This is my favorite time of the year too, Steph. That "heart" chihuahua is adorable! Thanks for sharing! I love your Santas they are special and, of course, the mirror ornie! Oh, to have a Victorian home like that!
hugs,
Vickie

Anonymous said...

Hi Thank you for asking about my pooch.she has been ok ..but now she is acting weird has a cough?I have to take her back for follow up ..the first vet bill was $700.00 I hope I sell another'shoe' on ebay to take her to vet..she is my only family!
LOL Denise n CeCe

Celestina Marie said...

Love everything Steph, and the pup is adorable with the heart! Your decor is just stunning!
hugs, Celestina

ShabbyInTheCity said...

I want to comment on the tall jar with the pink balls! It is my favorite!

Secondhandrose said...

Oh my that puppy is the sweetest thing I have seen in a long while. Love Rheas santa and the pink balls in the jar. Are there lights in there too?
Karen