Friday, September 12, 2008

FFM 9/12/08

FFM 9/12/08
Halloween Goodies now listed!


I've been a busy little bee this week ~ making all sorts of goodies for my selling blog for the upcoming fall season.....lots of pretties this week, so please hop over to my selling blog here!

These are just a few sneak peeks at all the items I have listed for you this week!

Lots of great gift items for friends, teachers, even for yourself!




Please be sure to visit all my friends who are also selling this week at FFM!! Just click the polka dot FFM button on my sidebar!

Hugs,

2 comments:

Connie said...

I'm not a fan of orange, but you always make it look to elegant, sweetpea! All of the pix and items are gorgeous, Steph............
Smoochies for mum pleeeeeease,
Connie

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Stephanie, I finally put out some Fall decor! I still am trying to avoid it, as I'm not ready for summer to be over! Hope your dd has been feeling o.k. I can only imagine how much fun you will have shopping!