Friday, May 11, 2012

Weddings Back in the Day


Sharing some of my vintage bridal pics with you today......


in the hopes that it helps get you in the mood for my upcoming




and that it helps you appreciate
how far wedding photography has come.......


and that we don't wear some of these questionable clothing choices today!!




Oh, to hear what these once young ones would say about the styles......


back in the day ! ! !

photo credits:
1st and last pics ~ Graphics Fairy
all others ~ Bhldn

I'm posting more often now with wedding themed posts so please visit often!

Click pic below to read about the upcoming party!


And please visit my new friend Myric at Petites Passions!
She is starting a new weekly blog party ~
Click her button

Big Hugs,
Linking with:

6 comments:

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

I love old wedding photos, but have you noticed they rarely smile in them... hmm, maybe it wasn't proper to be seen smiling.

Thanks for linking up with Shabbilcious Friday Stephanie.

Bohemian said...

I Love Vintage Photos too and your Collection is great. My Nanna got married in a Flapper Dress & I thought that was fantastic!


Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Stephanie, WOW is it that time already. Love all your posts for your wedding party. It's like a party to the party.
Great vintage pics you share. You always find the best pics of weddings long ago.
I am not sure I can participate this year, but will post your button on my sidebar.

Have a wonderful Mother's Day and enjoy.
Love you, Celestina Marie

Katie@LeBeauPaonVictorien said...

Great wedding pictures! I just love old wedding photos!

Myric said...

I seriously think the wedding dresses are pretty. What can I say? I have traditional taste. I like the vintage touch. I find it really interesting how old wedding were used to be. Thanks to these photos.

Thanks for sharing at Passion Parade :)

xoxo
Myric

vickie said...

Really awesome photos!
xoxo
Vickie