Thursday, June 7, 2012

3rd Annual To Have and To Hold WEDDING BLOG PARTY 2012

Nancy Ann Storybook Bride Doll

I've had so much fun and have made so many new friends these past few weeks leading up to my
annual Wedding Blog Party.  If you love ALL things WEDDING like I do, please visit my past few weeks posts
and look HERE for my 2011 party  and HERE for my 2010 party!


My own wedding gown and veil are displayed in our bedroom


I cherish my copy of Modern Bride that featured my wedding gown

Hubby and me ~ married 38 years this coming June 14th!
These were some of the best pics that show the detailing of my gown


Our wedding cake topper is back right


My plantation WEDDING cupboard where I store some of my vintage cake toppers
(pic made a few years ago)....

and today ~ pretty full



I also have 5 or 6 pretty veils that I display in our bedroom




Musical Wedding Cake Topper

Precious Kissing Bridal Couple

Bridal Couple Taper Candles from the 1940's

Small Curio Cabinet that hubby added a light in

Ceramic Hallmark Scarlet O'Hara Bride Doll



Sweet Kewpie Bridal Couples
Most with crepe paper and felt costuming

Love the shy bashful child-brides
I cannot pass up vintage bridal photos or cabinet cards


I even have several vintage bridal garters and hankies


I've been so fortunate to be gifted with these bridal momentos by sweet non-blogging friends



Love the arched catherdral window behind this one




Shot of my small dining room curio





This topper dates back to the 30's ~ isn't her flapper hat just awesome?!


Sweet personalized wedding couple that was used at our daughter's wedding


One of my most unique pieces is this wedding egg diorama ~ gifted to me
by my dear friend Vickie


Vickie no longer has a blog but was sweet enough to send me a picture of her lovely
mannequin, Miss Victoria, all dressed up for our party!


Mini Madame Alexander wedding dolls from my sweet friend Pat of Urban Chic





Dancing Bridal Couple ~ gift from my dear friend Celeste



A newer topper made to look vintage


Another Nancy Ann Storybook Bride ~ I'm always looking for the brunettes!

And my little bridal giveaway ~ Just leave a comment on this post if you are interested!


Giveaway includes: scrap-paper covered cherub "book" box, cross-stitched Bridal silhouette mini pillow with pearls and bugle beads, new beaded and sequined chiffon bridal scarf (can be worn or used in tablescapes), silver "Spread the Love" pate/cheese spreader, journal, 2 etched glass photo coasters, 6 pink prismed wine charms,  rhinestone & pearl drop earrings, scrapbooking Bridal stickers, and a china Bridal Wedding Couple Bell

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please visit all my lovely friends that are sharing their bridal posts today!

Big Hugs,
**I used my new digital scrapbooking software to create many of the decorative frames you see here today. It is a great kit from MyMemories.com .  I've got a special promotional code if you would like to try it for yourself ~ see the button on my top right sidebar!

link:
Handy Man Crafty Woman ~ Wicked Awesome Wednesday
Liz@Brambleberry Cottage ~ Time Travel Thursday
The Vintage Farmhouse @ Creative Things Thursday
Stuff and Nonsense ~ Fridays Unfolded
At the Picket Fence ~ Inspiration Friday
The Charm of Home ~ Home Sweet Home Party




No comments: