Thursday, June 19, 2008

Our Anniversary Gift ~ Inspired by YOU!

Our Anniversary Gift ~ Inspired by YOU!

You say, "How's That?". How can a world of lovely blogging girls inspire a wedding anniversary gift my DH & I gave to each other?

Well, I'll give you a couple of hints: blogging parties, Rhondi's in particular, & my sweet dear friend Shirl of Shirl's Rose Cottage (actually her front porch).......

Yep, we bought an oil painting for our family room ~ it matches my cottage furniture in there so well, & was as close as I could get to Shirl's West Virginia home!!
Just a reminder that tomorrow is FRIDAY FLEA MARKET & I've been working awfully hard to bring you some fantastic treasures. AND my giveaway ends tomorrow night at midnight, so go here for the details! Hope you visit my new selling blog here for some special surprises tomorrow!

Below are just a couple of teasers ..... there is also a pretty lady on my sidebar that will be there tomorrow, too. Does the phrase "Let Them Eat Cake" have a special meaning for you?!?!
Hugs,

5 comments:

Connie said...

Ooooh, Steph, that's something I'd buy and LOVE for my own home! I'm thrilled for ya, sweets!
Smoochies,
Connie

Shirl said...

Hi Steph, that is so nice of you too say that about my home! You are just to sweet! Can't wait to see your FMF. I will be sure to stop by! I just gave you an award, please stop by my blog to see what it's all about.
Love You!
Shirl

Vanessa Greenway said...

Gorgeous painting! Congrats on your Anniversary! Hugs, Vanessa

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

oooh Miss Steph what a gorgeous painting and such a sweet and romantic thing to do that you can treasure forever and ever!
oooops i dont think ive entered the giveaway yet !!
YIKES i better go do it now!

have a gorgeous weekend lovely one :)

Luv Shann xx

Celestina Marie said...

Steph, that oil painting is simply gorgeous. So excited for you to have such a wonderful piece inspired by Shirl's lovely front porch. It is just stunning. Can't wait to see where you placed it in the room. It will look amazing with your new sofa.
love ya,
Celestina
la rea rose