LOOK AT THE SPECIAL AWARD I JUST RECEIVED!!!
Oh...Look what has come my way via Shirl from Shirl's Rose Cottage...I had the honor and privilege of receiving the Arte Y Pico award from Shirl. What a surprise this is, thank you SO much, sweet Shirl! I so appreciate all the wonderful people that I have met here on the blogs, & in the spirit of kindness, love, & the greatest respect for you, dear Shirl, & all the other true artists in blogland, I humbly accept this.
Here are the rules:
1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name of and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award.
Arte y Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.
4. The award winner and one who has given the prize have to show the link of "
5. To show these rules.
Now for the fun yet very hard part... to choose 5 other people for this award...
The five blogs which I chose nourish me and enrich me with creativity. In them I see dedication, creativity, care, comradeship, but mainly, ART, much art. I choose..............
1. Laurie of Charming Designs
2. Bertie of Aunt May's Cottage
3. Brittany of Adeline's Shabby Cottage
4. Rhea of Sweet N Shabby Roses
5. Betty of She's Sew Pretty
Next, one of my favorite vintage covered casseroles ~ with pink roses & swags
My Capidimonte Roses
And my newest, most favorite find ~ my Aynsley open sugar & creamer ~ pale green with GORGEOUS pink roses
Till next time.....
**Due to the need for me to time-start this post, I will announce my giveaway winner Saturday evening!**