Sunday, August 12, 2007





SEVEN WONDERS



~ My Special Angels ~




I am deeply honored & humbled to have both my precious blogging friends, Lori at Pink Faded Roses & Amy, my PRH Sister from Bunny Rose Cottage to name me as "One of the 7 Wonders" to them. Hmmm, I'm trying to figure out the "wonder" part! :0)



From what I understand this award is to go to people that inspire you, & then ask them to spread the love around to others.. I have no problem naming the following ladies with an angel award, as that is what they are to me:


Lori at Pink Faded Roses ~ I'm giving this right back to you, my sweet twinkie-friend. You inspire me in countless ways.Your home & children come first & I so admire you for that. You are simply my kindred spirit, my better half, & I get such amusement out of seeing what you post next that is EXACTLY like mine, displayed the same as mine, or something that I was just thinking about, or that is on my wish list, or that happened in my childhood, too!

Amy at Bunny Rose Cottage ~ I'm also giving this right back to you, sweetie. I love you & can't imagine a sweeter, kinder, more awesome girl than you! You are my PRH baby sister & I feel like I've known you so long. The very fact that you have 5 (no, let's count DH Chad, too) 6 boys in your home & still manage to decorate & blog is amazing in itself! I so enjoy your blog, your sweet cottage home pics, & your bubbly personality.

Shannon at Paint Mine Pink ~ My dear sweet int'l. friend Shann can always make me giggle. You have the most beautiful home, chair collection, faux food, & THE most adorable child I've EVER seen! You are a multi-talented artiste!! I enjoy the funny blurbs you post on mine & others blogs more than you will ever know. You are deliciously wicked, in the best of ways! Special thanks to your mum, Coll at Coll's Garden for birthing such a treat!!

Heather at Pretty Petals Boutique ~ My sweet PRH Sister Heather, (uh-oh ~ I made you sound like a nun!), who has the most awesome home & sense of style. Your talent at display & helpful nature so inspire me. Your knowledge of linens is incredible, as is your collection! Special thanks to your sweet mother, Kitty at Reflections from the Stone Nest, for bringing such a sweet bundle into the world!


Mary at Isabella's Closet ~ A precious blogging friend with the biggest heart of anyone I know! She works & prays unselfishly for others & I would really want her in my corner in any difficult circumstance. Her cottage home is beyond awesome! I've looked & drooled over her "ME" page on eBay & was so happy to find her in the blogging world. Her crafting & style of decorating are just tops in my book! Oh, I would love to just be Sam or Isa for one day, so I could "play" in that adorable bedroom!!


Amy at Four Sisters in a Cottage ~ A true inspiration! Such a sweet loving spirit she has. She is constantly happy, upbeat & so strong even in the most difficult of situations.She shares her life & bears her soul & it is beautiful. Not to mention how talented she is! It is always a blessing to visit her sweet blog!

Ele at A Bit of Pink Heaven ~ Her blog name says it all. She is my PRH sister & not only is she a beautiful lady, but she has an awesome home AND a church studio, to boot! Can't beat that combination for a heavenly gal! She, too, is multi-talented & my dear friend, the yo-yo queen!


Karla at Karla's Cottage ~ This gal does it ALL! Paints, draws, decorates, entertains, cooks, shares it all on her blog. I usually wait til I have about 1/2 hr. to devote strictly to Karla, settle in with a big glass of iced tea & read & drool & dream to my heart's content on her blog. She also has the sweetest fairy grandbaby this side of Heaven named Sugarwings. And I love her Dorkies, too!!




I love visiting all my friend's blogs & feel like everyone of you that are listed on my right side bar, all my PRH sisters, & everyone that ever leaves a comment are very special to me! Gotta love this bloggin' community!




Hugs,
Stephanie







10 comments:

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

OHMIGAWD SOMEONE PASS ME THE TISSUES PLEASE !!!!!
i am cryin like a big Sooky La La Steph :)
Luv you Luv you Luv You
my kooky armadillo cake friend.
Thanks bunches Chickadee.

xxxxooooo
Shann.

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

Just me again :)

Yep you betcha you can put my swap banner on your Blog.
Thanks Babes xxoo

a Pocket Angel said...

Stephanie, Thank you! How kind of you to give me this "One of the 7 Wonders" award. It makes me smile.. Me a 7th wonder? Well I've been called many things in my day but never this. I'm glad I inspire you. You really are just such a sweetheart!!
It's an honor to be included with such great Gals!
Darling you are the Angel here always saing the nicest things and thinking of others. Bless you!
I hope you have a beautiful day! ~Mary~ :-}

Unknown said...

Oh Steph, I am almost in tears! Those are some of the nicest things anyone has ever said to/about me! It means so much coming from the sweetest person I know! I love you Steph and I am so glad that we are sisters :)

God bless you and your beautiful family!

Love,
Amy

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Oh cute, I got a fairy!! thanks

Lori said...

Stephanie, My best bud, rosebud that is!! A gracious thank you to you. I am warmed to my heart with your kind words. Love you my beeter half!! We'll stay better top halfs, mines smaller!! Thank you also for turning me onto isabellascloset and a few fine other blogs! I owe you! Us pinkettes must stay together! Hugs your way! Lori

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

Thank you sweet Stephanie! What kind things you said about me!! I enjoy your blog so much and am so glad to see so many PRH homes girls blogging now!!! I am also very inspired by your gorgeous sense of style and those beauitous lamps and mirrors you have!!!!

have a great night, hugs Heather

FourSistersInACottage said...

Stephanie,
YOU MADE MY DAY in more ways than you know!!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
Hugs to you,
Amy (Mom to the Four Sisters)

Unknown said...

Steph, thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog!! Especially about the roses I made :) I just love making those, they are so fun!!

The lady that makes the braided wreaths eBay name is sweetwhiskers. Her items are just beautiful! She also makes som beutiful cottage pillows with cross stitch in the center. She is wonderful to work with.

Love ya,
Amy

Betty said...

I know most of these ladies and they really are special as are you!! Thanks for your sweet comments today!