Friday, April 18, 2008

My 1st Blogiversary!!!

My 1st Blogiversary!!!^ ~ ^ Beautiful cake my daughter made ^ ~ ^

And YOU are invited!!!! 'Cause without YOU this wouldn't have been such a BLAST this past year!!!!! I just LOVE all my blogging girlfriends!!!
Time to Celebrate!!!
Grab a Princess plate . . . .
And have a slice of cake!!!! or something equally decadent, preferably chocolate!!
I love this blogging community so much. Many special friendships have been made this past year & I look forward to another fun-filled year & many new friends!

Little known fact about me.....I always had the biggest crush on Cory of Three Dog Night. Saw them in concert twice. The first time The Who (who weren't well known at the time) opened for them. We really got our money's worth that night!




Now on to my secret giveaway..........

And the winner is........




Laurie of Charming Designs

Yippee!! I'm jumping for joy!!! Laurie, please email me your mailing address & I'll get your package off in the mail to you! And by the way, Laurie, DON'T look at my next post unless you want to see what you are getting!!!!


Thanks so much for all the sweet comments that you girls always leave!!

Big Hugs,


15 comments:

Charmingdesigns said...

WhooooHoooo! I didn't even peek, I WANT to!! But I love surprises!! THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. You have been a dear sweet friend from the beginning!! Here's to another wonderful year!!
Hugs and birdie chirps,
Laurie

Jessi Nagy said...

Happy 1 year!!!
so cool!
love your blog!!
have a great weekend!

oxoxoxo,
jessi

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS on one year Steph!!!! I LOVE that cake Bree made! That is so pretty! Love the princess plates too :)

Congratulations to Laurie :)

Here's to another year of blogging!!

Love ya,
Amy

Anonymous said...

happy blogiversary! debbie =)

joyh82 said...

Congrats on your anniversary.
What a pretty cake. Love all those beautiful mirrors you have too.

Sharon said...

Congrats to Laurie you lucky girl.

Bertie said...

Congrats, Steph!! What a magnificent party....I loved the cake and the decorations were perfect. You always know how to throw a perfect party!!

Lucky Laurie!!

Bertie
Aunt May's Cottage

vickie said...

Steph you have been one busy lady. I missed out on you 1 yr anniversary. Boo Hoo, I've been so sick the past few days. I love love love all those stained glass windows. Having the clear one in a door to your bedroom will be awesome! Love your mom's beautiful things too.
love, vickie

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Congratulations!!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Steph, Happy 1st Blog Birthday!! Congrats to Laurie for her big win. Your party pics and the cake from Bree are over the top perfect. What a great post with such creativity.

Hugs,
Celestina,
La Rea Rose

Natasha Burns said...

Yay congratulations to Laurie!!!! happy anniversary Steph!

Miss Rhea said...

Yay !!! Good for Laurie !! Whoo Hoo !! Congratulations on your big day Steph !! :) I ate too much cake, bad girl !! lol

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Happy bloggiversary Stephanie! Did your daughter make the cake for this occasion?

pchickki said...

Happy anniversary !
Nice Party you are throwing there.

I love the venetian mirror, WOW! It is just beautiful!

Patti

Shirl said...

Hi Steph, Congrats on your first year! That cake is beautiful, is it a faux cake? I really want to try making them, I just love it. Congrats to Laurie, you are a lucky girl!!
Love You
Shirl