Thursday, May 15, 2008

Another Dressform

Another Dressform
Remember back a few posts ago I admitted my addiction for dressforms? You can read all about them here & here. Well, somehow or another I forgot the above little beauty.
She is perched upon my favorite quilt rack in my granddaughter's bedroom along with another growing fancy of mine, a rose topiary.
This is actually a pillow sham that I hung longways ~ it accents the bedding for this room nicely. I should say the bedding this room USED to have, as my tween-age granddaughter has totally re-vamped the room from dusty pinks & blues to the neon pinks, yellows, lavenders, & whites that she loves so much! She has now moved . . . can you tell I'm missing her today?!?!
I have decided to leave the room just as she always kept it, even down to the glow-in-the-dark stars we used to add as incentives when she was younger to sleep thru the night all by herself! Her little pink & white Easter purse that she carried maybe three or four years ago sits atop her computer these days. Someday she will thank me for being such a pack rat & saving it for her, among a zillion other things!





Below is a little sneak preview, a tease, about what I will be offering tomorrow for Friday Flea Market. Please visit me again tomorrow as I've got some new/old goodies to offer!


Hugs,



5 comments:

Miss Rhea said...

Oh, I Love your new banner !!! How awesome !! Your granddaughter's room is so sweet, and YES she will appreciate your saving everything. :) I LOVE that plate !!! Oh My !!!

Celestina Marie said...

Oh Stephanie, that is a darling little dress form and a sweet display. You are the best grandma!! Your grandaughter is a very blessed young girl to have you in her life! Oh I can't wait for your FMF goodies. See you then!
hugs, Celestina,
la rea rose

Unknown said...

Such a sweet post Steph! I love that you kept her room and things just the same! You are so right, she will thank you later!

Love the dress form and topiary, I have a thing for those too! Love your new banner too!

I cant wait to see what you have or Flea Market Friday!

Love ya,
Amy

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Stephanie,

Everything is so awesome...

Alison Gibbs said...

Stephanie that is so pretty sitting up on the shelf.
Alison