Saturday, May 24, 2008

Show & Tell ~ China, Crystal, Silver ~ Part 2

Show & Tell ~ China, Crystal, Silver ~ Part 2
Here is the 2nd post today of the rest of my china, silver, & crystal
Silverplated Teapot lamp that my daddy, husband, & I all worked on together


Found this base at an estate sale ~ cleaned it & added the hurricane globe ~ I need more Christmas ornaments ~ does anybody have any???
Flow Blue is a new passion of mine & DH's
My favorite little footed Flow Blue compote ~ Sylvan by Cauldon

Spode Blue Room Collection ~Traditions Series


Flow Blue Covered Vegetable Bowl

Wall Mirror used as Plateau
My dear friend & sweet PRH sister Jen of Jennifer's Petal Palace made these pink & silver ornaments for me ~ how many years ago, Jen? . . . maybe 4 yrs.? I just adore them & they stay out year round in my very favorite crystal cherub compote that my parents gave me for my birthday one year.


A slightly dinged Silver Water Pitcher ~ but my favorite piece

My Mother-in-Law's Silver Tea Set
My little collection of silver salt spoons ~ would love it if you could help me find more!

Some of my favorite crystal



Crystal Handled Baskets

Small Crystal Footed Compote

Crystal Covered Butter Dish
Please stop by & visit my friend Analise of Sugar*Sugar as she is our wonderful hostess this week! She has a list of all the gals that are participating ~ click here for some more pretty eye candy ~ I can't wait to see what everyone else shares!!
Hugs,


13 comments:

Cami said...

I had a huge collection of Flow Blue and sold it all in my eBay store after I decided I preferred Ironstone. I adore your silver teapot lamp. Simply wonderful!

Splashes of Pink and Mint said...

I enjoyed this tour also very much! Your teapotlamp is really beautiful, but the rest is very pretty too, TFS!
Elly

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Stephanie! When I come to dinner...can we eat off of the transferware??? :)
It looks brown..but you say it is pink...either way...I love them both!

Unknown said...

You did not dissappoint me my dear..you have so many gorgeous treasures!

Hugs..Lorena

Carla said...

Your Spode, flow blue and pretty silver teapot lamp are right up my alley. Thanks for sharing all of your pretty table settings.

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

I like flow blue too. But I only have 2 pieces , snif snif. All of your dishes are so pretty.

Rosanne said...

What a lovely collections of china and silver. I love the teapot lamp!

Betty said...

You have a beautiful collection of china and silver Steph. I have some of those little salt spoons in my safe. I'll have to get them out to show you.

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Well worth two posts!!

Brittany said...

Oh Stephanie!! I am in heaven!! I love everything, especially the cherub compote!! Beautiful!!

xoxo,
Brittany

Secondhandrose said...

wow Steph, what pretty pics. Thanks, that must have taken you a long time. They are very pretty. I have some china catching up to do.
Karen

vickie said...

Steph, everything is just gorgeous! Love the lamp and all the crystal pieces.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://lecturer.elektrounesa.org/?u=videoseaileen3]Fx Splitter and Trimmer[/url] [url=http://www.drawingboard.org/blogs/?u=videoseamber2]4Leaf Apple TV Video Converter 1.9[/url]
Cheetah DVD Burner 2.21 FLV Converter
http://www.blogsplosion.com/?u=videoseanderson4 Tanbee BlackBerry Converter
[url=http://www.blogportalen.no/blog/?u=videoseannabel9]DVD ReBuilder 1.27.3[/url] [url=http://www.drawingboard.org/blogs/?u=videoseannalee7]Magix Video Pro X[/url]
VSO Convert X to DVD 3.0 Flash Video Recorder 1.00
http://www.pinskerdream.com/bloghoster/?u=videoseamedeus6 InterVideo DVD Xpack Plus MP3 1.5
Infallsoft DVD Slideshow 2.04
my icq:858499940385