Friday, May 9, 2008

Friday Flea Market

Friday Flea Market



Welcome to Friday Flea Market!


You don't have to be a blogger to purchase any of these items. If you see something that you just can't live without, simply email me at stephkbird@tx.rr.com with your name & address, & I'll send you a paypal money request. That simple!


I'm in a "de-clutter the house" mode right now, so take advantage of my cleaning spree!




Here are today's goodies.......all from a smoke free home......double click pics to enlarge.......



Little Girl Angel with Bunny & Pink Ribbons Print ~ Measures 13 1/2" X 16 1/2", actual pic is 10" X 13" (I have several of these if you need more than one)

$3.00 each plus shipping



Crocheted Pineapple Pattern Doily ~ Yellow & White, no stains, one small repairable hole, Measures 23" diameter

$7.00 plus shipping ~ SOLD ~ Thanks!




Small Porcelain China Bowl & Pitcher / Creamer ~ Marked on back: Grosvenor Bone China Jackson & Grosling, Ltd. Made in England
Measures: Bowl ~ 3 1/4" dia. X 1 3/4" T.
Pitcher/Creamer ~ 2 5/8" handle to spout X 2 1/4" T. No chips or cracks.


$5.00 plus shipping




4 decorator fabric samples ~ BRAEMORE NEWPORT from the Casual Living Collection ~ each of the 4 pieces is 26" X 26". 100% Cotton. Stain & Soil Resistant. Colors are Woodrose, Khaki, Loden, & Multi.


$5.00 plus shipping




4 decorator fabric samples ~ BRAEMORE TEATIME from the Chestnut Hill Collection ~ each of the 4 pieces is 26" X 26". Please note that each piece of fabric has one complete pattern on it, but not in the same location on each piece. 100% Cotton. Stain & Soil Resistant. Colors are Lemon, Porcelain, Sage, & Biscuit


$5.00 plus shipping ~ SOLD ~ Thanks!!




Noah's Ark Charms / Embellishments ~ antique silver finish, New, Set of 7 For altered art, scrapbooking, jewelry, or whatever!


$5.00 plus shipping



Cooking Charms / Embellishments ~ 24 K goldplated, New, Set of 8 For altered art, scrapbooking, jewelry, or whatever!


$6.00 plus shipping




And anyone who knows me, KNOWS that I have to have a little ~ BLING ~ . . . . . .



Triple Strand Illusion Necklace ~ 3 sparkling Round Cut Crystal Cubic Zirconias ~ 15" length



$4.00 plus shipping



Please click HERE to visit more Friday Flea Market participants!
Til next time........Happy Shopping!



Hugs,





10 comments:

Unknown said...

Steph, you KNOW I LOVE that angel and bunny picture! I just need to figure out where I would hang it!! That is among the cutest things I have ever seen! I love all your flea market items! I was happy to see you had joined!

Love ya,
Amy

blessings said...

Wow! Great stuff. I would love the tea time fabrics. Thanks so much. Blessings.. Polly (countingyourblessings@gmail.com)

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Steph, great Friday Flea Market!! I will take the pineapple Doily. Send me a statement! Thank you!
big hugs, Celestina
la rea rose

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Beautiful offerings Stephanie! Thank you too for stopping in my blog!

Shirl said...

Your flea market items are beautiful Steph. I got here too late for the things I wanted. I might have to give this a try.
Love You!
Shirl

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Hi Steph!
Fun flea! That tea fabric is gorgeous. I'll get back into the game soon I hope (health issues :(
Love your banner!

Celene said...

Thanks Stehpanie, for stopping by my blog. Hope to see you back often. Your things are beautiful! I see you sold some a couple of items your first day out. That's great. See ya soon. Good luck and God Bless, Celene

SympleTymes Cloth Art By Sherrie Nordgren said...

Hi Stephanie Love you blog.Oh gosh how I love depression glass,My parents had their own antiques store and did all the shows,So I grew up in loads of antiques and Crannberry glass and depression glass is still my fav!!I will be back!!! Have a BLessed Mother's Day! Hugs Sherrie

Lori said...

Steph, Please stop by soon!!! I have a big favor! And sugar have a Happy Mother's Day!!!!! Love,Lori

FourSistersInACottage said...

Just stopping by to Wish You a WONDERFUL HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY MOTHER'S DAY!!!
Hugs and Love,
Amy (Mom to the Four Sisters)