Friday, May 23, 2008

The Rose Room Party!

The Rose Room Party!
My friend Rachael at The Rose Room is hosting a big bash in honor of her 100th post!!!

She is having a "It's Nice to Meet You" party to help us all become better aquainted.

AND if you do a couple of easy things that she asks, she will enter you in for some fabulous prizes!!

First thing that Rachael asks is for us to share where we do our blogging. I know many of you probably think I have a nice little shabby chippy white desk, but no, the rolltop desk has escaped my paint trigger finger!

This is where I spend waaaay too many hours having fun blogging!

The second part of the party is to answer the following 10 questions about yourself.

Ok, so here are my answers to the 10 questions.


1. Relationship: Married to DH for 34 years in June
2. Children: Beautiful Daughter, Smart Son-in-Law, Gorgeous Sweet Granddaughter

3. Pets: SIssy ~Jack Russell Terrier & Rosie ~ Shih Tzu & Muffin ~ Himalayan/Persian Mix

4. Age: 52 but that's the new 42!
5. Star Sign: Saggitarius
6. Fave Food: Chocolate
7. Fave Drink: Iced Tea
8. House Decor Style: Eclectic / Shabby Chic

9. Collections: Vintage Lighting~especially chandeliers, Vintage Wedding memorabilia ~ especially Cake Toppers, Vintage Christmas decor, bottle brush trees, Santas, Snowmen, Roses, Cherubs, Gone With the Wind items
10. How Did You Get Into Blogging: I was co-erced into "at least grabbing MY NAME" by my sweet PRH sisters Connie & Dolly.

Now click on the link here to go to Rachael's party on her blog & wish her congratulations!

Hugs,

9 comments:

Connie said...

Count me IN, sweet sister!!!! That looks like fun and if there are prizes I'm game! Smoochies for that gorgeous southern belle mom, Eugenia....... :-)
Connie

Connie said...

Coerced???? We DID NOT; we just told ya we'd shoot ya if ya didn't do it! We could have aimed low, ya know!! LOL
Smoochies for mom AND you today, chick!
Connie

Faded Plains said...

Hi Stephanie, I wanted to stop by to say thank you sooo much for visiting my blog. I'm really new to all this and it's always nice to meet wonderful people. You have a beautiful blog and will come to visit again soon...Andrea

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Stephanie, what fun. So great to read more fun facts about you sweets. I love seeing your blog space!! Looks like you might share that with DH. Your FFM goodies are great this week too.
Hugs,
Celestina,
la rea rose

Brittany said...

Hi-ya Steph....loved seeing your blogging space!! I will definately get you some photos up of my mantle mirror....as soon as I clean it lol!!

Big hugs,
Brittany

Vanessa Greenway said...

Hello!!! I just loooooved your pink dishes! I'm adding you to my favorites, ok? xo Vanessa

Unknown said...

Great desk and I love your China collection! Thanks for visiting my blog and for your sweet comments! TTYS..Sandyxox

Shirl said...

Hi Steph, I love your desk, it's just beautiful! I'm glad I came to your blog and found out about this party. I finally got my party post up, I was having problems with uploading pics, I think it's fixed now.
It's been fun, I'm still checking out blogs, the list keeps growing!
Love You!
Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

The Lunchbox said...

I love Texas. My husband and I met, were wed and had our first son in the Lone Star State! We lived in Austin and loved the citywide garage sale. My mom flew out once to go with me to it and we got so many amazing treasures.
Sheila